By Anita Cooper Investing out of state can be nerve-wracking, especially when you’re unfamiliar...Read More
Author: Realty411 Team
A new change to the capital gains tax rule could have a big impact on the U.S. real estate market....Read More
- Real Estate Investors, If You Could Buy Single Family Homes With No Mortgage For 20 Cents On The Dollar, How Many Would You Buy?
- Why Sponsorship Marketing is a Win-Win
- Secure Your Future: Investing in Real Estate Through Self-Directed IRAs
- Savvy Investors Earn 16%, 18%, Up To 24% On Government Tax Lien Certificates
- Three Misconceptions about Japan’s Properties