by Hector Padilla, HP Capital Investments
Why do so few real estate entrepreneurs earn
“The Good Life” and others are left struggling and end up empty handed?
How old are you?
How many summers do you have left before you hit 40, 50 or 65?
How much passive income do you need per month to “Live the GOOD Life”?
How many years do you have to create it?
Will Durant (Said to be the smartest human in the past 200 years) said a nation is born Stoic and dies Epicurean.
Stoics were people who believed in sacrificing the now to get something better tomorrow.
Epicureans live for easy & lazy pleasure.
They believe in “YOLO” = you only live once
I have seen too many wannabe real estate entrepreneurs WANT to be “Self-Made Multi-Millionaires” and they SAY they will work hard BUT the sad and brutal truth is that they are NOT willing to do whatever it takes to EARN “The Lifestyle”.
Durant was saying great businesses are built by people willing to sacrifice present comfort for a future benefit.
This is why I say,
1) You must adjust to the sacrifices of success!
2) How badly do you want it, and what are you willing to do to EARN it?
3) You must be willing to do what is hard and necessary and NOT just what is fun and easy.
4) If you do what is HARD then life will be EASY. If you do what is EASY then life will be fucking HARD!
It also means businesses fall apart once they get into the hands of “Soft People”.
So my question to you is, “How soft are you?”
1) When was the last time you STUDIED 2 business books per month, for 3 months, and took massive action on the lessons?
2) Listened and journaled 2 audio programs per month, for 3 months and implemented the lessons.
3) Worked 10 to 12 hour days, 6 days a week, for 3 months?
4) Went on 2 to 5 business appointments per week, for 3 months?
5) Dialed for dollars (Cold Call) for 2 hours per day, 6 days a week, for 3 months?
6) Knocked on 7 expired doors, per day, for 3 months?
7) Mailed out 2 LOI’s per day, 6 days a week for 3 months?
8) Conducted 1 to 3 “Funding Partner” presentation per week, for 3 months?
9) Spoke with 5 brokers per day, 5 days a week, for 3 months regarding pocket deals?
Can you just imagine what your business and “Lifestyle” would be if you did the above mentioned per quarter?
What would you be able to offer your family and yourself?
There are Three types of Real Estate Entrepreneurs:
#1) Those who MAKE things happen.
#2) Those who WATCH things happen
#3) Those who WONDER what the f^^k happened with my life?
If you are wondering what happened to your dreams, there is a simple answer.
Toughen Up & take massive skilled action for the next 3 months.
Then rinse and repeat!