According to a Gallup poll published earlier this year, Americans consider real estate to be the best long-term investment. Many investors, especially busy professionals and small business owners shy away from investing in real estate because of concerns over the time and headaches involved with owning rental property.
Rather than owning real estate directly, you can “become the bank” and help finance real estate purchases and development projects done by others.
Sign up for a free educational seminar. It is well worth 45 minutes of your valuable time.
What you will learn:
- What trust deed investing means and how it works
- How to find out whether you are qualified to participate
- Where to go to learn more – including resources available from the State of California
- How to use 401k rollover and self-directed IRA funds for this type of investing
- How this approach can dramatically improve your financial future
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM (Pacific Time)