Realty411 Hosts Fourth Live Virtual Weekend Investor Expo for Hundreds of Guests
- Nearly 2,000 investors have registered for a Realty411 Virtual Expo, since the pandemic halted their four planned in-person conferences.
- Investors have RSVP’ed to Realty411‘s Virtual Expos from around the nation, representing 40 states so far; Plus, guests from eight countries have also attended.
- Hundreds of guests are united online, in real-time, learning from some of the nation’s leading real-estate investment experts.
- Realty411, a leader in mass media for the REI industry since 2007, once again leads the way in online information, as an early adapter.
- Post-expo: Hundreds of additional investors are impacted by Realty411 Virtual Expos with free recorded video access.
Time-Tested Experts Reveal The Secrets of Their Personal Success in Real-Time — Live Chat is Available for Guests to Ask Tough Questions!
Realty411, the longest-running real estate investor magazine reaching new and seasoned investors nationally and globally, is hosting their Fall Virtual Weekend Investor Expo on Saturday, September 12th and Sunday, September 13th.
The complementary weekend online event features non-stop learning with some of the country’s most renowned real estate investors and industry leaders.
Beginning at 9 am PST (Pacific Standard Time), Realty411 will host a non-stop online interactive expo, and once again, top industry speakers, both veteran as well as burgeoning super-stars, will spill their secrets (and shortcuts) for the ultimate success in life as a real estate investor.
“The success of our last three events has been amazing, even greater than I had imagined they would be,” Linda Pliagas, the publisher says, adding, “I’m particularly excited about this upcoming expo because many of the presenting educators are people I have personally known for over a decade — some even longer than that.”
Realty411 is proud of the long-lasting professional relationships they’ve developed, with some of the most renowned names in the REI industry, all for the benefit of their investor network.
In fact, some of the confirmed educators scheduled for this amazing online event are leading experts in their respective fields, including:
- Kent Kinzer, marketing director of Equity Trust, A family-owned, Ohio-based company, Equity Trust is an industry-leading custodian of alternative assets in tax-advantaged accounts. Their 45-year track record of excellence is unmatched in the industry;
- Merrill Chandler, founder of Credit Sense, is a legend in the credit restoration industry who has led the transformation of the personal and business borrowing space. Learn how to get so fundable!
- Dutch Mendenhall, founder of Tax Auction Investors, is a former professional athlete who now runs a company that mentors thousands of students across the country. Dutch’s specialty is tax sales. He runs three investment funds that have amassed over $7 million in properties, and $3 million in profit over the last 12 months;
- Hector Padilla, known as “The Chairman”, this legendary rags-to-riches So Cal investor has personally closed over $90M in real estate. Hector has also invested well over $300,000 on his REI education over many years. He has been trained by some of the most respected “Masters of Real Estate” in the industry;
- Bill Walsh®, this powerhouse is considered one of America’s top mentors. Mr. Walsh is the CEO/Founder of Business Coaching/Venture Capital firm Powerteam International. He hosts and speaks at events all over the world. His passion is to empower entrepreneurs and business owners to create massive success;
- Hannah Kesler, operations manager with The Money Multiplier, a family-owned business that teaches investors how they can start leveraging their purchases to build wealth faster. Hannah is passionate about sharing her family’s knowledge to empower Millennials to take control of their financial future early on;
- Jay Butler, is managing director of Asset Protection Services of America. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) from Boston University. Jay builds his relationships through consistent attention to detail and reliable support. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States (having visited 49 of the 50 states), explored 36 nations worldwide, and has lived in a total of seven countries throughout North America, Central America, the Middle East, North Africa and Europe;
- Dave Grimm, founder of End 2 End Results and other companies, he has helped raise tens of millions of dollars from national and accredited investor for many real estate syndication deals. Currently, he is focused on the science behind social media for company growth.
- Seti Gersbherg, MBA, founder of REI Blade, will once again assist as an emcee at this expo. REI Blade is a revolutionary new software that helps private lenders focus on what they do best: Raise money.
- Cliff Gager, veteran real estate expert, Cliff has been in the real estate business since 1992, starting in the residential mortgage lending world as a loan officer for a national mortgage company. Cliff teaches real world strategies that really work. Write down your toughest questions for Cliff — bring it on!
- Kathy Kennenbrook, known as the “Marketing Magic Lady”, she has developed a direct-mail system that drives in motivated sellers by the herds! Kathy holds a degree in accounting and co-authored the book, “Walking With the Wise Real Estate Investor”, which also includes real experts Donald Trump, Suze Orman and Ron LeGrand.
- Dr. Teresa Martin, Esq., director of the only official National REIA chapter in Manhattan, New York. Dr. Martin has helped thousands of personal investors, particularly women and people of color, gain the confidence and know-how to take charge of their finances.
- Linda Pliagas, publisher of the longest and most-recognized real-estate media brands in the industry, Realty411 and REI Wealth, Linda is also an accredited investor and journalist. She has been on a mission to help investors since 2007 with the release of her first Realty411 issue.
- The early-bird and most motivated of students will also receive “ACHIEVE: Secrets from Successful Entrepreneurs”, a complimentary e-book written by real-estate legend, Robert Allen and Sunil Tulsiani, founder of Canada’s largest REI group, Private Investment Club.
- PLUS, MORE AMAZING EDUCATORS TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Undoubtedly, this is one special virtual event that seasoned, as well as burgeoning investors, must make time for.
Hundreds of investors from around the nation have already attended Realty411 Virtual Expos in the past, and hundreds once again are expected — all live and in a real-time, so investors can engage like never before.
For further information and to reserve your complimentary ticket, please CLICK HERE.
One of the reasons why this event is so speculator is due to the time-tested knowledge that investors will gather simply by spending their time at this weekend bonanza.
“As a landlord for the past 25 years, in and out of California, I’ve personally gone through the triumphs and tragedies of long-term real estate holding,” admits Pliagas, adding. “Luckily, the pivotal learning lessons I’ve dealt with can now help me spread knowledge and support.”
Many of the the dozens of speakers who have already been featured on Realty411‘s Virtual Weekend Expos are known internationally, as some have spoken at numerous worldwide events before the COVID-19 pandemic obliterated in-person business networking gatherings.
So far, Realty411’s Virtual Expos have attracted between 500 to 550 RSVPs for each event; plus hundreds of investors have joined in live and have interacted in real-time.
Nearly 50% of the guests who registered for the last virtual expo showed up, which is the highest ratio so far in Realty411’s 13-year history of hosting complimentary events for their readers.
Online guests who have checked in so far include investors from nearly 40 states across the United States, as well as over eight countries, including: Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, and India.
Investors are urged to attend the complimentary live Fall Virtual Expo as video of this event will only be made available to paid Realty411 members.
Recent Reviews of Realty411’s Virtual Expos:
“It was definitely action-packed with in-depth content that was motivational and inspiring. Thank you so much!”Nancy A.
“The speakers were amazing, and for the time they were able to spend, the information was very precise and gave a lot of key points. I hope there will more expos like this in the future.”George U.
“It was the best use of my time. Spending two days learning from successful people; their experience is priceless and unique. Having so many successful and knowledgeable people together at once like this doesn’t happen very often. Thank you!”Jackie C.