Join us and network with HUNDREDS of Investors, Entrepreneurs + Industry Leaders from throughout California, as well as from around the country.
We have guests flying in from 8 different states! Imagine increasing your real estate knowledge and connections, while raising awareness for the Women’s Transitional Living Center, which helps local Orange County victims of domestic violence.
YES, this is what you’ll find at our Real Estate Investors/Tech Expo in Orange County on Saturday, February 28th.
We know how VALUABLE your Time Is – As Is Ours…. We have no doubt that you will BENEFIT tremendously from joining us in beautiful NEWPORT BEACH.
Here are five reasons to pencil in the expo in:
1. LEARN the LATEST Real Estate Technologies – What you will learn at this expo may help increase your business and increase your ROI whether you’re an investor, business owner, or real estate professional (Broker/Agent). Learn More, Earn More.
2. You Will Make a DIFFERENCE for Those Less Fortunate – General admission to the OC EXPO is still COMPLIMENTARY and parking will be FREE too! This will enable our guests to have the means and opportunity to donate to our Expo Charity of Choice: Women’s Transitional Living Center. Guests can also bring much-needed items for the shelter! (See below)
3. Meet & Mingle with REI LEADERS from around the nation – Joining us are TOP industry speakers, companies and representatives from eight different states. We also have many of the most POPULAR REI clubs joining us. This is the place to SEE AND BE SEEN.
4. Gain EXPOSURE for YOUR Business for FREE! We will have a “411” informational booth OPEN FOR EVERYONE! Yes, that’s right, your team can drop off flyers, business cards, marketing postcards or any other information you have available. Just don’t be surprised if they stay all day and don’t return to the office!
5. FREE MIXER on Friday night – Enjoy complimentary appetizers, courtesy of Mr. Earl Minnis, a Santa Barbara-based investor/private lender with over 35 years in the industry. Gain valuable tips, strategies and techniques from one of the most successful investors in California. NO FLUFF discuss what REALLY is going on in the market and in “The Industry.” Meet us FRIDAY evening at 6 pm to 8 pm in the Sapphire Lounge, located at the Radisson Hotel in Newport Beach.
6. WARNING: Meet MONEY, Grow EXPONENTIALLY – During the past five years, we have introduced and connected people at our expos, which have resulted in millions of dollars worth of transactions. Some of the people we have connected have even joined forces to run new companies together!
Our expos are serious business so bring PLENTY of cards. Don’t worry, this is a relaxed, welcoming, non-sales environment. So dress for success, smile and…. Get your GAME ON. Register for limited free tickets now! While they last…
Get your tickets at: http://goo.gl/7zaZNA
Items Needed By the Women’s Transitional Living Center:
* Food (non-perishable, canned items)
* Cleaning supplies
* Gift Certificates to stores
* Household Items (lamps, pots/pans, silverware, dishes)
* School Supplies
Donations will be accepted on-site by the center’s staff
>> For details: http://realty411guide.com/charityocrealestateexpo
Thank You to Our Sponsors, including:
B2R Finance, The Mortgage Office, Black Belt Investors & The Power Speakers, Zinc Financial, Home Replay, Paul Fink, Los Angeles Investment Club, uDirect IRA Services, Robert Hall and Associates, Mark Thomas with Reesio, New Harvest Ventures, HomeVestors of America, Largest Mixer, RealtyRewards.com, Capital Cove, Monday One, The Funding Warehouse, OC Forum, InvestNotic, Steven Kendis & Associates, Lady Landlords of America, Summit Assets Group, SyndicationLawyers.com, Growth Equity Group, REI Wealth Monthly, Kent Clothier, Real Wealth Network, OC Forum, Santa Barbara REIA & SocialZing
Mixer Friday Sponsored by Earl Minnis – Be on the LOOKOUT for Our Special Guests Kim & Donald Tucker with MAREI (Mid-America Assoc. of Real Estate Investors – Joining us from Kansas City)