Check out our new audio content!
Please review this sponsored post.
CityVest is pleased to offer our final investment of 2022 for accredited investors: Croatan Access Fund. We have been watching and waiting for the right time to make our move. Given current dynamics of interest rates and cap rates in the real estate investment market, we are now excited to make an opportunistic investment. Having a pool of capital to take advantage of buying opportunities will result in attractive acquisition valuations.
Now is the time to invest! Consider these investment sages:
“Be Greedy When Others are Fearful” – Warren Buffet
“Buy When There is Blood in the Streets” –Baron Rothschild
Our unique Croatan Access Fund will allow you to participate in the $150 million institutional investment fund named Croatan All-Weather Fund II.
The Croatan All-Weather Fund II (Croatan) has the following attributes:
- Proven Track Record. Croatan’s investment manager has achieved a 32.7% net IRR * and a 2.8x Equity Multiple on realized multifamily investments.
- Strong Targeted Return Croatan Fund is targeting an annualized net IRR of 17%.
- Higher Negotiated Returns The Access Fund has negotiated to receive a 12% preferred return from Croatan, as compared to an 6% preferred return for direct investors into Croatan. In addition, the Access Fund has negotiated to receive 80% of profits after the 12% preferred return has been achieved.
- Desirable Investment Niche Croatan specializes in multifamily rental housing throughout the south from Maryland to Arizona. Croatan will make direct and co-investments, with the Croatan Fund participating in “Promote Sharing” of 10% to 35% on so-called GP co-investments.
- Attractive Portfolio Acquisitions Already Closed Croatan Fund has already concluded 9 property acquisitions composed of 2,765 units with a total capitalization of $444 million.
- Skin-in-the-Game Croatan’s investment manager and general partner will invest approximately $7 million into the Croatan Fund.
Please join me on a conference call to learn more about CityVest’s Croatan Access Fund. Here is a link to register for one of several group conference calls:
GROUP CONFERENCE CALL If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me directly at 917-747-3091 or schedule a direct call through my calendar link.
As always, thank you for the opportunity to provide unique and successful investment services to you.
Founder and CEO
Email sponsored by CityVest, 110 East 59th Street 22nd floor, New York, New York 10022
*Past results may not be indicative of future results. Please review all documents including risk factors.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information contained in this email is a summary and is for informational purposes only. It is impersonal and not individualized to any specific investor’s financial situation, and, accordingly, does not constitute investment advice. You should always carefully consider investments in any security and be comfortable with your understanding of the investment, and it is recommended that you consult with an investment professional that knows your specific circumstances before making any investment.
© 2022 CityVest. All rights reserved.